Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long Time, Long Time

It's been awhile! Yes, I know, I pretty much skipped a good year :) When I begin to think about how I am going to try and catch up, I get overwhelmed, so I have decided to start anew today!

I'm still learning the ins and outs of blogspot so bear with me.

I'm getting my baby fix right now with The Belloni's and their amazingly adorable baby boy, Phelan. He is soooo much fun to hold and cuddle and just look at. He just looks like a little person. I mean, I know he is a person...who is little...but he just doesn't look like a baby! Anjanette is doing such an awesome job at nursing too, I am a very proud friend :)

Being in the maternity wing brings back incredible memories. You know the old cliche, "It seems like yesterday" Thats because it does.

It is a reminder of how incredibly blessed I am for two amazing healthy boys. Thank you GOD!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment