Sunday, January 23, 2011

mmmm Meal Monday...on Sunday

I'm in the middle of my 3rd week of Weight Watchers and found this amazing blog:
www.skinnytaste.com
It is so incredible! I have planned out our meals for the entire week. Now let's see how many actually get made. I got all but one of them from Gina's blog above. Here it goes:
Monday: Asian Glazed Drumsticks
Tuesday: Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Wednesday: Chicken Francese
Thursday: Ma Belloni's Tilapia
Friday: Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Saturday: Cilantro Chicken Salad (lunch) Slow Cooker Barbacoa Pork
Sunday: Family dinner out

How exciting! Maybe trying 6 NEW recipes in one week is sounding a little ambitious, but I am on a quest to:
1. SUCCEED AT WEIGHT WATCHERS
2. FEED MY FAMILY HEALTHY MEALS
3. PLAN AHEAD AND STAY ON BUDGET!!

Cheers!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi! It is fun that we both have blogs now! Thanks for the link to the Skinny Taste site. After the baby is born I have just a few months to get ready for Hawaii and a bridesmaid dress so I am freaking out! I'll definitely use this site (though it is not good that I read it today while I'm in the hospital and getting sick of the food!) Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete